[Asterisk-Users] Review Outgoing VM Messages

Walt Reed asterisk at linuxguy.com
Fri May 6 11:40:34 MST 2005

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 02:02:12PM -0400, Christopher Jacob said:
> Hey All,
>
> I had a user ask how to go in and listen to her current outgoing messages. I
> must confess, I can't figure out how to. Any ideas?

I don't believe there is a way. It would NOT be hard to add a "review"
feature. I believe the sound files already have the verbage to
support this IIRC.

IMHO, the existing VM app is pretty weak and has a number of
deficiencies.

Someone else here re-wrote the entire voicemail system as an AGI with
advanced features. I think I read about it earlier this week on the
list...