[Asterisk-Users] my_zt_write

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Fri May 6 10:29:14 MST 2005

You need to do a little more searching first for this kind of issue. Begin by ensuring you've addressed all the possible issues documented in http://www.mail-archive.com/asterisk-users@lists.digium.com/msg87960.html and then come back if it's still happening. Quoting a very recent message to this list on this exact topic: