[Asterisk-Users] To receive faxes on a dedicated extention and to forward them to a dedicated e-mail

Manuel Schroeder masch at center-net.de
Fri May 6 09:19:53 MST 2005

Hi list,

has someone a clear complete and systematic overview over what libs,
compiler versions, etc. are really necessary to enable fax receiving and
forwarding via e-mail with asterisk and spandsp?

As a "non-kernel-hacker" I'm running a bit confused and find it all a
bit unclear and not too systematic?! %)

It is remarkable how many and various errors can be produced by
different combinations of asterisk versions, compiler versions, library
versions and what ever else versions. 8(

By the way: Currently I'm testing on a debian distro (credativ) which
basically was not too up to date and now lost more or less it's feeling
for it's age. :)

Best regards

Manny