[Asterisk-Users] Mitel SX200 integration

Dennis Walker dwalker at jackson-tube.com
Fri May 6 06:25:01 MST 2005

Yes the most efficient way would be to put a t1 between your asterisk
system and the sx200 and set up DID & 2Way Trunk lines between the two on
those channels.

In asterisk you would set up the dial plan to send 1XX, 2XX, 3XX to the DID
trunks and redial the EXTENSION as the DID number on trunks assigned as
DID's to the SX200.  On the SX200 use the ARS system to use 7 as an access
number for the two way trunk group to the astrerisk system, and have it
redial out the number, and asterisk would just process the incoming digits
as normal.

Other than that you could set up analog DID lines for calls into the SX200
from the asterisk system, and just regular analog lines to do the same
thing.

I am changing one a resort over from a SX200 with digital phones to
Asterisk
with Polycom phones. The office can be changed over immediately but the
guest's villas can't until we do some rewiring, and that will be villa by
villa as they are available.
How can I merge Asterisk into the existing installation? For example, I
would like to have extensions 7XX be on Asterisk while 1XX, 2XX, and 3XX
are on the mitel. Any ideas?

Chris Mason
NetConcepts
(264) 497-5670 Fax: (264) 497-8463