[Asterisk-Users] how do I register my Asterisk with oh323 on gatekeeper?

Cesar Garcia cesar.garcia at idecnet.com
Fri May 6 06:02:44 MST 2005

Hi Kim.

could you compile oh323 with current cvs head? i cannot.

what pwlib and openh323 version you use? where can i download this?

i use h323 asterisk native driver with stable release 1.0.7 and all is
ok, but in cvs head, the channel appear to be broken, it compile, but is
not functional.

Best regardws.

César García.
    Director de Sistemas, IdecNet S.A.