[Asterisk-Users] Zapata.Conf Sanity Check

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Fri May 6 04:43:57 MST 2005

Hello,
	Haven't had a chance to test this configuration yet, so I can't
really answer my own question, but wanted to get a couple of eyeballs to
look at it and verify that I'm going to get the behavior that I expect out
of it. Basically, I have a TE405P w/ 3 PRI to the Telco and one going to a
legacy PBX, all speaking NI-2 (National ISDN 2). I need to use "pri_cpe"
w/ the Telco and "pri_net" for the PBX, and I want them in different
groups. I hacked the following up last night, while falling asleep, and
I'm pretty sure it will do what I want, but I'd like a second opinion.

; Zapata telephony interface
;
; Configuration file

[channels]