[Asterisk-Users] FXO ATA?

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Fri May 6 03:37:10 MST 2005

I've been looking at something similar, but with more ports.  Something to
handle the incoming (FXO) analog lines, but without the investment in a
channel bank and T1 card because we only need 4-8 FXOs and no FXS.

I've looked at the AudioCodes MP104 which looks like it will take the FXOs and
turn them into SIP channels.

Anyone have experience with these?  Maybe my lack of experience is causing
incorrect expectations.

While they are pricey (~$1,000US), they are still cheaper than a T1 card and a
channel bank I think.

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.