[Asterisk-Users] Re: CDR for PSTN

Kamran Ahmad p_kami at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 03:26:30 MST 2005

hello

Thanks for replying. i know duration and billsec.
but i am getting wrong billsec.

for example in one call
billsec    duration
48           55

and actually in this call phone rings 10 seconds.
and accual duration on my cell phone is 35

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+billing

>duration: Total time in system, in seconds (integer),
>from dial to
>hangup
>
>What are you looking for (from my point of view) is
>
>billsec: Total time call is up, in seconds (integer),
>from answer to
>hangup
>
>-b

cdr
>> duration should start from "200 OK" when both
>parties
>> are inside session.
>>
>> i am using Quintum gw for PSTN Calls.
>> here is the call flow between Asterisk and
>> QuintumGateway.
>>
>> ASTERISK                               GW
>> 1 |-------------INTITE------------------>|
>> 2 |<--------183 Session Progress---------| cdr
>starts
>here
>>
>> any idea why call duration is starting from step 2.
>> actually session starts from step 5.
>>
>> Kamran

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html