[Asterisk-Users] Cisco XML Parking Lot

Adam Lewis supercargo at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:08:51 MST 2005

I've been wanting to write a Cisco XML "web service" that would allow
the user to view currently parked calls as a dialing directory that
had the pickup extensions as numbers.

I've been trying to figure out the best way to either access the
parking lot contents or maintain the contents through hooks from the
dialplan...Is the manager API the way to go or could I do it all with
dialplan and AGI scripts? Are there any examples of accessing the
parking lot externally?  I know some of the asterisk front ends do
this.  I'm hoping to create something that works on 1.0.7 stable.

If I come up with a robust implementation I would be happy to share
the results with the community.

Thanks,
Adam