[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice "Issues"

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Thu May 5 10:43:54 MST 2005

Folks!

It is a shame that nearly 10% of all posts to this Asterisk Users
Mailing List are one way or other connected to either Broadvoice being
Down or  Broadvoice being Up or somewhere in between those.

And in the ensuing confusion, all sorts of new VOIP providers are trying
to pitch their wares.

All the business discussion on this list is not benefiting this forum as
much as it should, considering the number os users who have to skim
through hundreds of emails everyday, to get what they want to see here -
Issues concerning Asterisk PBX and Asterisk PBX alone.

Can you guys be kind enough to move the Broadvoice and the
Counter-broadvoice discussion to the biz-list, in view of lack of a list
like 'broadvoice-problems at lists.digium.com'

Thanks in advance.

Seshu

  _____