[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice "Issues"

Anonymous Account 031547 at sfga.net
Thu May 5 09:43:05 MST 2005

Hello Rich,

> Until BV as a company steps up to the plate, it serves no useful
> purpose to bitch at them. Their doing exactly what they said they
> would do... nothing.

It's not a matter of "bitching" at them.  I want to see VoIP succeed,
REALLY succeed.  The purpose of my post was to say if BV wants to be a
part of the community's success then they need to clean up their act
or as I said be dismissed as a "wannabe".  We need all the legitimate
providers we can get.  If not outright apologizing for their
performance, or lack thereof, you REALLY seem prepared to write them
off already -- I'm not.