[Asterisk-Users] mpg123 zombie processes ...

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Thu May 5 08:30:55 MST 2005

9 times out of 10 when mpg123 doesn't terminate properly, there is
another issue floating around within asterisk, and most likely
related to something wrong within the .conf files that isn't right.
I've not had a problem with it for months (several cvs-head updates
as well).

You might spend some time with debug turned on to identify the
root cause.