[Asterisk-Users] Put a wait in a .call file.

Ronan Eckelberry asterisk at tlchosting.com
Thu May 5 06:07:22 MST 2005

Don't think I explained it properly....I don't have a problem with the
call files.  I know how to use them...The problem is, I can sit on a
handset directly connected to the POTS line.  When * finally picks up
the line it has already dialed 1-2 #'s.  I am only hearing 6-7 tones
dialed...as such it never completes a call and just continues to redial
over and over and over...

-Ronan