[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + GNUGK

Niksa Baldun niksa.baldun at lumiss.hr
Thu May 5 07:39:12 MST 2005

Assuming your h.323 phones are registered with gnugk, you need to
instruct gnugk to forward certain numbers to Asterisk. In OH323 (which I
am using) you would need to add something like:

[register]
gwprefix=0
gwprefix=1
etc.

In h323.conf, I believe you have to add prefix=xxx in your endpoint
definition.

Bear in mind though that H.323 support in Asterisk is rather inadequate
(only basic telephony functions are available).

Niksa Baldun