[Asterisk-Users] Did nufone change allowed codecs?

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 04:11:25 MST 2005

Hi,

I've been using nufone DIDs for months with no problem. Now there are
codec problems that prevent any kind of calls working. For example,

May  5 13:04:12 WARNING[928]: channel.c:2115
ast_channel_make_compatible: No path to translate from
IAX2/NuFone at NuFone/25(256) to SIP/wengo-out-968a(4)
May  5 13:04:12 WARNING[928]: app_dial.c:1006 dial_exec: Had to drop
call because I couldn't make IAX2/NuFone at NuFone/25 compatible with
SIP/wengo-out-968a

The above worked perfectly recently, how recently can't say. I know it
worked in early April, when calls were going through.

IIRC, nufone accepts gsm, g729, ilbc - is that still right?

No files will play on a call to asterisk because they aren't found in
g729. Perhaps the desired codecs for DID have changed? I know you can
specify them when ordering DID, but I see no way to change them once
the DID are provisioned.

Any help?