[Asterisk-Users] Registering/Unregistering

Luca Maccarini luca.maccarini at salesteam.it
Thu May 5 02:33:44 MST 2005

Hi all. My problemi s I cannot achieve to make my asterisk switch
immediately when a new registration occur on a phone.

I mean: I have a SIP phone and I created two SIP channels in sip.conf with
registration required (host=dynamic) …

When I change user account settings on the phone from a configuration to
another, the result is I have both the numbers working. I can receive calls
on the same phone directed to the new and the former users. And I actually
don’t want this, but I want the former user of that phone to be unlogged
immediately.

I have the same problem on hard and softphones, both IAX and SIP, so I’m
sure it’s my lack in settings knowledge but I can’t work it out

Thanks

My asterisk confs:

//sip.conf

[2000]