[Asterisk-Users] Re: LiveVOIP

Paul Fielding paul at fielding.ca
Thu May 5 01:08:20 MST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <geek at mnwifi.net>
> The fact of the matter is that LiveVoIP has no customer service. They
> don't care about small users or asterisk users.

The few times I've had issues, I've sent off an email and gotten a response
within 2 hours. This includes 3am on a Saturday night on a long weekend.
The responses may be a bit short and blunt, but they've gotten the job done
and quickly.

That's much better than I can say for Link2Voip.   They activated a DID for
me 2 weeks ago and it has yet to work.   I've sent multiple emails to them
and not so much as a peep in response.   No phone number or physical address
on their website, only an email address.   If I don't hear from them by the
end of this week I'm calling my credit card company to cancel the charge -
I'm not going to pay for a service they won't provide and won't fix and
won't even contact me about...

I'll stick with LiveVoip, any day....

Paul