[Asterisk-Users] LiveVOIP troubleshooting

Paul Fielding paul at fielding.ca
Thu May 5 01:02:06 MST 2005

I think it's a server/connection issue with the LiveVoip server.  I'm
connected to their Winnipeg server and I get pretty much perfect calling,
all the time.  A buddy of mine recently got setup on the Vancouver server
and is also experiencing choppy audio.  He's in the process of asking if he
can get moved to the Winnipeg server. We'll see what happens....

Paul