[Asterisk-Users] broadvoice not hanging up

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed May 4 23:27:36 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 23:04 -0700, trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com
wrote:

> which proxy?  I am using lax and it didnt start here until about
> 10-10:30pm pacific.  Maybe its a phased outage where each one goes down
> in turn ...
>
> It is now just after 11pm and its still going :/

All appear to be down now, cycled through the 5 (nyc, mia, chi, dca,
lax) and all report 404 "Not Found".  This makes me think that the auth
server is offline..  Hopefully they get it fixed soon, this is
unbearable.

--
Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com
UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402