[Asterisk-Users] broadvoice not hanging up

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed May 4 23:10:15 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 00:54 -0500, Tim Connolly wrote:
> 	Me thinks broadvoice needs to add a few more proxies to the US and
> other hot spots...
> 	I'd like to be able to accept calls from any of their proxies. I can
> see us registering with all 3 and choosing an outbound using lowest latency.
>
> 	<yawn> okay, I'm out..

alledgly you can do that, but if you do they (according to an article on
voxilla which may be dated information, I dont know when the interview
was done) they will charge 3.9 cents/min for other calls thinking they
are multiple people sharing the account.

Not a good option :/

--
Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com
UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402