[Asterisk-Users] Problem with realtime SIP

Callum McGillivray callummc at ains.net.au
Wed May 4 21:41:29 MST 2005

Hi Guys,

We have just set up Asterisk (CVS Head) for a realtime enviorment using
MySQL & Asterisk Addons.

I have populated the "sip_buddies" table with the same information that
is came from our sip.conf, however registration seems to fail for the
softphone we have set up.

Does anyone have any idea as to what I should be looking for here? I'm
not getting any error messages in debug, and just this line from the
command line;

May  5 14:30:18 NOTICE[5063]: chan_sip.c:9020 handle_request_register:
Registration from 'Callum McGillivray<sip:2001 at 192.168.1.93>' failed for
'192.168.1.90'

Can someone tell me what I might be missing ?  Or can someone give me a
dump of their "sip_buddies" table so I can try and see what I might be
doing wrong ?

Thanks,

Callum