[Asterisk-Users] SCCP and channel question

Mark Johnson asterisk at astroshapes.com
Wed May 4 18:42:50 MST 2005

I am running Asterisk HEAD and the latest "mayday" version of
chan_sccp.  Everything is going fairly smooth but every once in a while
I get a 7910 to lock up.  If I do a "show channels" in the CLI, I get
the following and it never goes away.  While this is happening, the
phone can not be reached.  The only way to release it is to stop * and
restart it.  Is there a way to do a magic "kill channel
SCCP/227-00000007" and fix this?  I've poked around and can't seem to
find a way to help this.

SCCP/227-00000007  (floor      s            1   ) Dialing (None)
(None)

Mark