[Asterisk-Users] DTMF callerid does work

Alejandro G ag10 at fibertel.com.ar
Wed May 4 14:59:20 MST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to make work dtmf callerid with X100P with no success. In the
case I am working we receive the DTMF before the ring and/or polarity
inversion and nothing happens (I understand that X100P do not recognize
polarity inversion).

We start ooking at bug 9 and bug 1719 and found some patches that I apply.
This patches did not work so I modify wcfxo.c to make the detection of the
DTMF start (or the noise that detects) more "sensible" with the result that
it begans to detect something. This detection in some cases was perfect and
in other cases did not detect anything at all. The results are random.
Sometimes retrieves 2 cid digits (out of 10) and sometimes all.

We record with ztmonitor the signal received and we found that everything
appears fine. The cid starts with a 'D' then comes cid digits and ends with
a 'C'. Every digits has an on time off 70ms and and off time of 70ms also.

Any hint or anyone with experience about? Thanks.

AlejandroG