[Asterisk-Users] parking in a specific parking spot with Asterisk 1.0X Is it possible????

Ronald Hartmann RHartmann at nnamtraH.com
Wed May 4 12:13:18 MST 2005

Good Day,

	I am curious if anyone knows if there is a way to park a call
into a specific parking spot with asterisk 1.0X.

	I think (based on what I read) that app_valetparking.c could
perform this function, however I am unclear as to
	If this app is supported in the 1.0X version of asterisk....
further, I can not seam to find a place to download the code.

Any assistance into this would be most appreciated.

~ron