[Asterisk-Users] Company Signed Letter of Intent to Acquire LiveVoip, LLC

Brandon Patterson siptech at livevoip.com
Wed May 4 10:06:59 MST 2005

LiveVoip has had numerous calls from some customers/brokers about this announcement. It is a public announcement. We expect to close this subject to all normal conditions, in very short order.  LiveVoip will remain LiveVoip LLC operating under RV Wireless as part of a public company, with a larger staff, more access to capital. Its our intent to setup marketing all services in a very aggressive manner. Any questions can be addressed to: investors at livevoip.com

We are NOT raising prices, We are NOT all leaving the company. We are going to buy more from our vendors and continue to add more customers. There is an engineering team working on DTMF, capacity and growth related issues. What can we say? The staff and Management are Very Happy and look forward to working with the folks at RV Wireless. VoiP and customer demand have made this Industry the "Next Wave" on the Internet. Thanks to all of our great customers. In the VoIP business there are certain to be more mergers and IPO's.

COMPANY NEWS AND PRESS RELEASES FROM OTHER SOURCES:

RV Wireless to Tap Into $200 Billion U.S. Telephone Market as Company Signed Letter of Intent to Acquire LiveVoip, LLC., Reports IOCircuit

NOTE TO EDITORS: The Following Is an Investment Opinion Being Issued by the IOCircuit.

LAKE HARMONY, PA, Apr 25, 2005 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- The IOCircuit recommends RV Wireless, Inc. (OTC: RVWS), which today announced that they have signed a letter of intent to acquire LiveVoip, LLC an Arizona-based provider of Voice over Internet Protocol ("VoIP") communication services and products.
Jeffrey Black, President, stated, "The acquisition of LiveVoip will allow RV Wireless to provide a complete line of VoIP products which are proprietary."

Mr. Black went on further to say: "RV Wireless is moving fast in the development of VoIP for distribution through companies like Connectifi, Inc. which RV Wireless owns 30% of. This acquisition will provide us with a voice offering tailored specifically for the RV market. We can offer a voice service that RVers will take with them lowering their cost of staying in touch." LiveVoip also provides a platform to develop a managed service offering for the resorts as well.

For more information, go to www.vlcn.com/rvws42505.htm