[Asterisk-Users] bri error

Doug Reid - Stormcorp doug at stormcorp.co.za
Wed May 4 10:15:07 MST 2005

Hi David

I was on site with this system and saw some other error something like this:

Avoided deadlock on zap 1-1 chan_lock. maximum retries 10

This came up between the errors:

May  3 17:43:12 pbxct kernel: qozap: dropped audio card 1 cardid 0 bytes 19 z1 71 z2 36

If you call into the system on chan 1-1 call goes dead and when calling out on chan 1-1 it
will work intermittently but tends to drop the call during conversation. We have had the telco
out to test the lines and they are "sure" there is no problem on there side. [hhmmm]

Seems to me like a telco problem, what do you think?

regards
doug