[Asterisk-Users] Newer Dell Servers + TDM card

Stuart Ford stuart.ford at rhydio.com
Wed May 4 08:01:43 MST 2005

> We have this issue with every new Dell server out, we've
> tried different distros even. A poweredge 800 was the last
> one we tried it on. It just locks hard, don't get it. We're
> using the TDM400P (Not T1)..

For everyone's information, we are successfully using a TDM400P card with a
single FXO module in a Dell Poweredge 2550 running Slackware 10. I know you
can't get those servers any more, but they do make modern day equivalents in
the form of 2850s. The 2650 was the successor to the 2550, and the precursor
to the 2850, but I've not tested either of these later models.

Thanks

Stuart