[Asterisk-Users] 7960 'multi-line' configuration

Chris Wade clwade at sparco.com
Wed May 4 08:27:11 MST 2005

Corey S. McFadden wrote:
> Pat,
>
> To my knowledge the only way to turn on and off the Call Waiting function
> is on-screen with the phone itself.  There are quite a few of these
> 'little' features I wish would be configurable via the config file but
> don't seem to be...

# Call Waiting (0-disabled, 1-enabled, 2-disabled no user control,
3-enabled no user control)
call_waiting: 2                 ; Default 1 (Enable Call Waiting)

... a bunch of options are only listed if you browse through all the
info on cisco.com.  Regardless, there is the option to add to
SIPDefault.cnf to make the phones do what you want in regards to Call
Waiting, etc...

-Chris