[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk CDR - Mysql

Rick Baranowski azfhasterisk at qwest.net
Wed May 4 08:13:53 MST 2005

Matthew,

Thank you very much for the help.

We know that the module is not loading because we can't do the make and make
install successfully for the add-ons. It's telling us that it can't find the
files necessary when we do a make(print out listed below). We have renamed
the add-ons dir and downloaded again from the CVS but we are still getting
this error.

Any thoughts?

Thanks Rick