[Asterisk-Users] 7960 'multi-line' configuration

Corey S. McFadden csm-lists at csma.biz
Wed May 4 07:36:11 MST 2005

Pat,

To my knowledge the only way to turn on and off the Call Waiting function
is on-screen with the phone itself.  There are quite a few of these
'little' features I wish would be configurable via the config file but
don't seem to be...

Best wishes,
-Corey

--
Corey S. McFadden (c at csma.biz)
McFadden Associates - Technology Consultants