[Asterisk-Users] Philips - [QSIG] - Alcatel - [H323] - Asterisk - [SIP] - Users.

DT xiscomg at terra.es
Wed May 4 07:04:26 MST 2005

Hi everybody,

Firstly we have to connect our Asterisk system to a Philips PBX throught QSIG protocol (interfaces S0), but we doesn't find any documentation about the support of QSIG and S0 interfaces by Asterisk.

[PSTN/ISDN] <---> Philips <-[QSIG over S0]-> Asterisk <-[SIP]-> Final users.

Is it possible?
does Asterisk support QSIG and S0 interfaces?

Thinking a bit more, we have defined this second scenario:

[PSTN/ISDN] <---> Philips <-[QSIG over S0]-> Alcatel <-[H.323]-> Asterisk <-[SIP]-> Final users.

Do Asterisk functions of H323/SIP Gateway?
Have to install any aditional software to Asterisk to do Gateway functions?

Any suggested scenario to do this integration?

Regards.