[Asterisk-Users] bad CLI colors? bad terminal?

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Wed May 4 06:46:46 MST 2005

Dave Cotton wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 20:05 -0500, Matthew Boehm wrote:
>> Holy crap! You mean someone actually "read" my email?
>>
>> Thanks Andrew. Wish more people would read emails.
>
> Just read it :)
>
> I run from safe_asterisk and have the line
>
> ASTARGS="-n"
>
> in it.
>

> Because I too hate the changing background. WFM(tm)

I did this:

[root at asterisk root]# ASTARGS="-n"
[root at asterisk root]# asterisk -Rvvvvvvvvvvdgn

Then made a call. The black background shows up right at the "G" of the
first "goto" statement.

Would it make a difference if asterisk was started with -n or not?

Seems to me that even if asterisk was started without -n that asterisk
should honor any subsequent reattachments CLI options.

-Matthew