[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk CDR - Mysql

Rick Baranowski azfhasterisk at qwest.net
Wed May 4 00:16:31 MST 2005

We seem to be having the same problem. The cdr command is not found, so we
tried to do a make and install on the add-ons but it can't see to find the
files when we run 'make clean && make && make install'. We have downloaded
from CVS and the files look to be there but it still can't find the files.

Could someone help?

Thanks

Rick

 [root at switch1 asterisk-addons]# make clean && make && make install
rm -f *.so *.o .depend
make -C format_mp3 clean
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/asterisk-addons/format_mp3'
rm -f *.o *.so *~
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/asterisk-addons/format_mp3'
./mkdep -fPIC -I../asterisk -D_GNU_SOURCE     `ls *.c`
app_addon_sql_mysql.c:31:19: mysql.h: No such file or directory
cdr_addon_mysql.c:33:19: mysql.h: No such file or directory
cdr_addon_mysql.c:34:20: errmsg.h: No such file or directory
make -C format_mp3 all
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/asterisk-addons/format_mp3'
gcc -pipe -fPIC -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations   -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE  -O6    -c -o common.o
common.c
gcc -pipe -fPIC -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations   -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE  -O6    -c -o
dct64_i386.o dct64_i386.c
gcc -pipe -fPIC -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations   -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE  -O6    -c -o
decode_ntom.o decode_ntom.c
gcc -pipe -fPIC -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations   -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE  -O6    -c -o layer3.o
layer3.c
gcc -pipe -fPIC -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations   -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE  -O6    -c -o tabinit.o
tabinit.c
gcc -pipe -fPIC -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations   -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE  -O6    -c -o
interface.o interface.c
gcc -pipe -fPIC -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations   -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE  -O6    -c -o
format_mp3.o format_mp3.c
gcc -pipe -fPIC -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations   -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE  -O6  -shared -Xlinker
-x -o format_mp3.so common.o dct64_i386.o decode_ntom.o layer3.o tabinit.o
interface.o format_mp3.o
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/asterisk-addons/format_mp3'
for x in format_mp3/format_mp3.so ; do install -m 755 $x
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules ; done
[root at switch1 asterisk-addons]#