[Asterisk-Users] SNMP Monitoring

Tim Connolly tim at timsnet.com
Tue May 3 20:28:31 MST 2005

	I use MRTG to graph Active/Configured SIP channels and Active/Total
PRI/ZAP channels, but I don't monitor the up/down status. You could probably
write a little perl script to tail the logfile and watch for certain events,
then forward them by mail. Actually, I think I might do that too since I've
only got one active PRI at the moment.