[Asterisk-Users] Is there any chance to bring Skype andAsteriskUser together?

Tue May 3 20:02:17 MST 2005

I think the proper solution would be to use the proprietary Skype API
for Linux and
create an asterisk extension for it.  There is a $1050 bounty on
voip-info.org[1] but i don't think there are any takers for it yet. :(

Another suggestion was "... to either get a Skype compatible ATA or
FXS/FXO adapter, and just live with that, that's probably the closest
you'll get to it any time soon...."

[1] http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-bounty+skype