[Asterisk-Users] Thanscoding and MoH questions

Irakli Natsvlishvili iraklin at gmail.com
Tue May 3 14:58:30 MST 2005

If there is another MoH source what is the correct way to use it with
extensions? Let me explain it - asterisk has MoH on extension 555.
Call comes on extension 111, so asterisk should connect incoming call to
extension 555 until someone answers on extension 111.

Second question: if there is a transcoding going on, how do I see detailed
information about it - peers involved, extensions, IP addresses, ports,
codecs from/to and so on from CLI?

Thanks,
I.N.