[Asterisk-Users] app_dbodbc or current recommendation for odbc methods

Matthew Harrell lists-sender-6a8aaf at bittwiddlers.com
Tue May 3 15:20:49 MST 2005

Hi.  I currently have asterisk set up to log cdr info to my postgres database
and everything is working fine.  I was just looking on the wiki and it looks
like there was an project, app_dbodbc, that would allow CID and blacklist
lookups from an ODBC database but the project doesn't appear to be current
and even the comments show a number of people having problems getting it
going.  Is there a current method to get CID and blacklist info from an ODBC
database or do I need to use the Asterisk Berkley DB?

BTW I am using the latest Debian Asterisk packages, version 1.0.7

Thanks

--
  Matthew Harrell                          Nature abhors a vacuum.
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       Then again, so does my cat.
  mharrell at bittwiddlers.com