[Asterisk-Users] How do "take away" do not disturb from certain phones

brian at txshirts.com brian at txshirts.com
Tue May 3 11:17:04 MST 2005

Hi,
  I'm wondering if anyone has an idea on how to disable "Do not disturb"
for certain phones.

I have several Sipura SPA-841s.  They work fine for the application we
are using them for.  However, the menus are clutzy and sometimes
employees put them on DND by accident and "forget" to take them off.
I'd like to disable the DND function on those phones but I don't see
anything simple on how to do that.  Any ideas?

Brian Greul
Texas Shirt Company
www.txshirts.com
713-802-0369 / 713-861-6261 (fax)