[Asterisk-Users] email notification when leaving a message

Andy Hamilton ciscophonefreak at gmail.com
Tue May 3 10:25:44 MST 2005

Alex:

Depending on your server's IP address/DNS and the destination email
address, it's possible that the remote server has blacklisted mail
originating from your IP address. I think this is most notable when
email is being sent from Asterisk servers on residential connections,
cable/dialup/whatever. You may be receiving failed sending
notifications in your root mailbox on your Asterisk server; this would
confirm what is happening.

-Andy