[Asterisk-Users] Voice Quality

Mamadou Lamine KA lamineka at chaka.sn
Tue May 3 09:45:22 MST 2005

Hello David,

Bad voice quality may be caused by many reasons.
I suggest you test the two servers separately first.
Monitor CPU load during calls in each server and verify if the communication
devices used by asterisk (voice boards, network interfaces ... ) don't share
interruptions.
In iax.conf try to replace the two lines
jitterbuffer=200
jitterbuffer=yes
with the six following
jitterbuffer=yes