[Asterisk-Users] iax / realtime problems

Victor Alvarez victor at sentidocomun.es
Tue May 3 09:08:32 MST 2005

Hello,

  Paul P. Pongco already reported  this issue on Friday, April 08, 2005. I've used the same title for the Subject.

  It seems that Asterisk crashes generating a core dumped everytime there is an attempt of register an IAX softphone if realtime is activated.

  I don't have a clue about the source of the problem since realtime works fine for the rest of the cases (sip, extensions and voicemail). Any help to understand this behaviour would be appreciated.

  The only way I have at the moment to avoid the crashing is comment extconfig.conf and use a static iax configuration.
extconfig.conf:
[settings]
;iaxusers => mysql,asterisk,iax_buddies
;iaxpeers => mysql,asterisk,iax_buddies
sipusers => mysql,asterisk,sip_buddies
sippeers => mysql,asterisk,sip_buddies
voicemail => mysql,asterisk,voicemail_users
extensions => mysql,asterisk,extensions_table

I'm currently running  Asterisk CVS-HEAD-05/03/05-16:14:16

Thanks,
 Victor.