[Asterisk-Users] asterisk to analog pbx

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue May 3 08:17:13 MST 2005

Hi Julio. It would be nice if you show the extensions.conf that
handles that kind of calls. You can do something like this:

[macro-analogpbx]
exten => s,1,Cut(ChannelType=CHANNEL,/,1) //check if the call comes
from other Zap ch
exten => s,2,GotoIf($[${ChannelType} = Zap] ? 3 : 6) //If does, go 3, othewise 6
exten => s,3,Flash()
exten => s,4,SendDTMF(${analogprefix}${num}) //send the DTMF for the
extension dialed
exten => s,5,Hangup()
exten => s,6,Dial(Zap/g${analoggroup}/${analogprefix}${num}) //if the
call comes from SIP or IAX then execute Dial trough some group in
zapata
exten => s,7,Hangup()

You can see some variables i just use for administration of my PBX,
but i hope you understand the concept.

Good Look

- moy

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"