[Asterisk-Users] IP Phones for home use?

Neil Cherry ncherry at comcast.net
Tue May 3 07:31:52 MST 2005

I currently have Asterisk, an X100P and a Grandstream 100 for
playing around with. I'm interested in another IP phone for
daily use. The Grandstream is fine but feels a little cheap
and won't be acceptable by my wife (very important). What
I want is a phone with lots of buttons and an LCD screen
with lots of information (the Cisco 7970 would be nice)!
But the reality is that we need a phone that is not overly
complicated, handles 2 calls, caller ID info, reasonably
priced, not ugly looking (the 7920's are ugly) and not much
else. So a compromise to something in between is called for.

What are your recommendations for a slightly fancy home phone?

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)
http://hcs.sourceforge.net/                     (HCS II)