[Asterisk-Users] Multi-tenant Setup

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Tue May 3 07:20:31 MST 2005

I'm trying to setup a multi-tenant configuration of * and have the
following question:

In extensions.conf, there is a [global] section that I would normally
use to define global variables for my single tenant setups. Now, is
there a way to have something like global variables on a per tenant
basis, so that I could define something like operator => SIP/123 for
tenant A and operator => SIP/456 for tenant B?

I read about SetGlobalVar, what I think that would make the variable
available to all contexts (in my case tenants).

Thanks,
Daniel