[Asterisk-Users] Group redial

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue May 3 04:40:12 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 06:16 -0400, Ronan Eckelberry wrote:
> Sounds kind of like what I am looking for.  I can prob do an AGI that
> will do this for me so I don't have to mv the file in there all the
> time.  Thanks for the direction on this.
>
> -Ronan

or a shell script since its simple enough.  the php 'wakeup' agi
basically does this when you call for a wakeup call.  Although  that
uses 'application' instead of 'extension' it all depends on how you set
up stuff.

--
Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com
UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402