[Asterisk-Users] Re: LiveVOIP

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Mon May 2 21:32:37 MST 2005

An update: I certainly cannot complain of lack of customer service or
responsiveness. Yes, I'm a small customer for now, but considering
that I've been getting great attention... at least more prompt and
useful responses I'm used to getting from Broadvoice's support.

At this point the issue remains unresolved, however, I'm told they are
opening a Texas node soon, and since my server is in Texas that should
be worth trying out for me.

And to geek at mnwifi.net:
> switch to real provider

That really isn't a constructive response...

--Luki