[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk as VM for Nortel System

Henry Devito hdevito at mchsi.com
Mon May 2 17:52:17 MST 2005

Wont work on an option unless you are using some sort of voice bridge or T1
card.  There is no disconnect supervision on a Nortel option PBX on analog
ports.  Until recently the only indication the call is over is silence,
recent releases of option software for the 61 and 11 produce dialtone when
the call ends.