[Asterisk-Users] Debuging SIP

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Mon May 2 15:17:03 MST 2005

What are you guys doing when you have sip phones behind nat on a remote end
and then nat and asterisk on another?

Sip hardphone - nat - internet - nat -asterisk

What setup are you using? Examples sip.conf and hardphone configs?
Firewall settings?

This is driving me crazy! I have qualify and nat?yes on sip.conf and when
the hardphone calls the call comes thru but neither the caller or myself can
heard each other...

My nat side is forward port 5060 and 10000-20000 to asterisk...

Any ideas?