[Asterisk-Users] 7960 "multi-line" configuration

Scott Henderson scott at finite-tech.com
Mon May 2 14:01:56 MST 2005

You can't use the same extension on multiple line buttons but you can
use different extensions on different line buttons.

Just curious, why do you need the same line to appear on multiple line
buttons.

Scott Henderson
Finite Technologies Incorporated
3763 Image Drive, Anchorage, Alaska 99504
Phone: 907.339.8085 ext 6101, Fax: 907.333.4482
http://www.finite-tech.com
http://www.chillywall.com
http://www.virtuale.cc
http://www.mphage.com