[Asterisk-Users] 7960 "multi-line" configuration

Patrick M. Gray, Jr. patgrayjr at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 13:54:44 MST 2005

No errors, asterisk just immediately sends the other call to voicemail if there
is already a call in progress.  There's a busy message or something on the CLI
(I'm not near the server right now so I can't get the exact text) and then the
voicemail macro runs.

Did you do anything funky when assigning the lines to the Cisco?  I basically
copied the config for a single extension to 4 of the 6 lines.

When I do a "sip show peers" I only see one listing...  do you get multiple
listings for each extension (i.e. a separate registration for each instance of
the line?)

Thanks,

Pat